DataCourier: Secure appraisal delivery, in full compliance with regulations
If your appraiser delivers reports with DataCourier, they've chosen to send securely, to protect you and your borrower.
To get more power over your appraisal pipelines, get a full Mercury Network account. It's free, helps ensure your compliance, and gives you the control you need to satisfy regulators and investors. Call 1-800-434-7260 to find out more, or start your account now.
Benefits of a full Mercury Network account
- Free to use because in most cases, a lender or AMC passes the platform transaction fee to the vendor
- TRID, ECOA, GLBA and eSign Act ready with integrated document sending to any recipient you wish, complete with full audit trail to document compliance
- OCC, CFPB, FDIC and Investor ready with the built-in quality control tools required
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA ready from fully integrated UCDP message dashboard, and an upcoming FHA portal connection at launch, at no additional charge
- Easier processing since you can manage all your appraisals from one screen without jumping from different platforms
- Faster turn times since your appraisers can use the free Mercury Mobile app and the streamlined report submission and revision tools
- Better quality control and vendor oversight with your vendor performance statistics
- Better service to your stakeholders Automatic status messages keep you, the borrower, the agent, and anyone else you want in the loop during each step of the process
- Full audit trails on every appraisal to prove compliance to examiners
- Compliant storage since your appraisals will be securely kept, rather than deleted after 90 days
- Flexibility to customize the platform to suit your business, and add users and customize their permissions
- Easy to get started with no implementation fees or start up costs. Just call 1-800-434-7260 to find out more or click here to get started now.
If you have questions about appraisals or appraisal compliance, call us at 1-800-434-7260. Mercury Network is used by more than 600 lenders and AMCs, so we know how to help.